Press release distribution services are tools that allow you to send press releases to a large, targeted audience of journalists, social networks, bloggers, influencers, and traditional or digital media outlets, either automatically or manually.
They will guarantee you coverage… and they’re not wrong. You will get coverage. But what they won’t tell you is that NO ONE WILL SEE IT.
This is why.
1. The press release is copied and pasted. That’s it.
2. The only way to see it is to have a long, convoluted URL.
3. You don’t get any SEO love from the backlink.
4. No one looks at the wires.
5. You have to pay hundreds of dollars for it.
So what do you do instead?
You take the time to pitch strategically. To learn how to pitch join my FREE media masterclass at EarnMediaNow.com.
Follow Christina on social media at:
If you liked this episode, please subscribe to this podcast to hear more like it. Tell your colleagues, friends, and family… and don’t forget to tap that subscribe button.