Creating Strategic Partnerships to Scale Your Business
The quickest and best way to scale your business is to build strategic partnerships.
In this podcast episode, I chat with Stephen Somers about how he has used strategic partnerships to scale multiple businesses.
The biggest problem, he says, is people don’t think long term. They say, “If I’m not going to make money today, then I don’t want to do it.”
Stephen will motivate you to not just consume but produce more, pull the trigger on moving your business forward (even if you’re scared), and starting ugly. (No, it doesn’t need to be perfect to start.)
I’m also sharing the pitch he used to be a guest on my podcast because I thought it was very good. Scroll down to read it!
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Superhero Freight
- Mediocrity to Millions – PDF about joint ventures by Jay Abraham
- The Abraham Mindshift Challenge
- @StephenJSomers on Instagram
- Free course: PitchPublicityProfit.com
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
- iTunes: MediaMavenAndMore.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Stitcher
- Google Play: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Google
Stephen’s Podcast Pitch
Hope you are doing well!
My name is Stephen Somers & I’m the co-founder of Marketplace SuperHeroes. We’ve taught over 4,000 people how to build a private label business from scratch on Amazon as well as build a complete freight company & accountancy firm for our members (in case you’ve never heard of us lol.)
I’ve been looking at podcasts in our niche and came across yours lately and am of course impressed with the work you’ve done on the show – I think that the detail you’ve put into the show is great.
I reached out recently and sent in an application, but haven’t heard anything back yet. No worries at all if you’re reviewing apps, but I just wanted to follow up and see if there’s anything I can do to keep the ball rolling on this one!
Some of the topics I’d be happy to cover on the show include…
– The specific mental frameworks that have helped me go from 0-8 figures in less than 5 years.
– How to get your first customers, even if you’re completely unknown in your market.
– The specific process we use to grow our business by helping our customers solve more problems.
– Why building a trustworthy brand is so critical to succeeding and how we do it, in detail.
– The quickest and best ways to build strategic partnerships that scale your business.
Super eager to chat!
Here’s an example of an interview we did with Stefan James from Project Life Mastery:
We’ve also been featured on Mixergy with Andrew Warner, as well as a whole heap of other podcasts!
Would be honored to work with you on the show, and I am happy to brainstorm ideas.