How to Create Standard Operating Procedures
If you want your business to run like Clockwork, you need Standard Operating Procedures, or SOPs.
When it comes to getting organized, and staying organized, in your business, Tasha Booth is the one to turn to.
Tasha Booth began her journey in the online business space five years ago as a virtual assistant when she decided she was tired of living an ‘ordinary’ life on someone else’s terms.
As her business grew, so did her commitment to helping others figure out how to make the life they craved a reality.
Now, whether she’s leading her team of 18 to support established coaches and course creators as the Founder and CEO of The Launch Guild agency, coaching virtual support professionals as they start and scale their own business, or hosting the ‘How She Did That’ podcast for VAs, OBMs, and project managers,
Tasha is always helping other entrepreneurs live more fully in their zone of genius.
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Standard Operating Procedures Template: tashabooth.com/mediamaven
- The Launch Guild: https://thelaunchguild.com/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/thelaunchguild/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/thelaunchguild/
- Tasha Booth: https://www.tashabooth.com/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/thetashabooth/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/thetashabooth/
- Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- Loom: https://www.loom.com/
- Screenflow: https://www.telestream.net/screenflow/overview.htm
- Camtasia: https://www.techsmith.com/video-editor.html
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!