7 Productivity Hacks That Actually Work
I love productivity and efficiency. In past episodes, I’ve shared what works for me but today I’m bringing you a true expert to share productivity hacks that actually work.
In this podcast episode, Adi Klevit is going to share key tips to increase productivity when everything you’ve tried before has failed, what it means to systematize your business and how to do it, and examples of results you can expect to see when you implement these productivity and efficiency hacks.
A quick run-through of the seven productivity hacks that Adi dissects include:
Creating a process for what you do repetitively
Using a shortcut tool in email
Using a task management tool
Controlling your inbox impulses
Hiring an assistant
Using an email management tool
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Text Expander: https://textexpander.com/
- Asana: https://asana.com/
- Monday: https://monday.com
- Sane Box: https://www.sanebox.com/
- Episode #87 about SOPs: https://www.mediamavenandmore.com/standard-operating-procedures/
- Website: BizSuccessCG.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adiklevit/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BizSuccesscg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bizsuccesscg
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
You can also watch it here.