Using LinkedIn for Personal Branding
Regardless of who you are or what you do, you have a personal brand. There is no escaping that today.
From working for Gary Vaynerchuk at VaynerMedia to helping business owners build their brands online, Brittany Krystle is going to walk us through creating content and using LinkedIn for personal branding specifically.
In this podcast episode, she is going to break down her three laws of branding:
1. Clarity: Knowing who you are why you do what you do… and making sure that message is communicated
2. Consistent Content: Driving traffic to your brand by putting out social proof
3. Community: Engaging with your following
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Beyond Influential Podcast
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
- iTunes: MediaMavenAndMore.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Stitcher
- Google Play: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Google