Enter to Win Laura’s Book, Start Your Own Freelance Writing Business
How to Become a 6-Figure Freelancer
In eight years, it’s estimated that half of the US workforce will be made up of freelancers.
Laura Pennington Briggs has been freelancing full-time since 2013. Like many freelancers, she believes it’s better than working at a traditional job.
In this episode, I’m giving away her book that outlines how she started and grew her freelancing business – including how she developed a pricing model that works for her and her clients eventually leading her to a 6-figure freelance writing career.
Freelancer benefits include things like flexibility, freedom, the opportunity to earn more, and having more advanced skills because, being forward-thinking, they invest in themselves.
Company benefits include partnering with the best talent regardless of their location, only paying for work that is completed, and not providing benefits or a salary.
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- TEDx Talk: The Future is Freelancing
- GIVEAWAY: Win Laura’s Book: Start Your Own Freelance Writing Business
- Advanced Freelancing Podcast
- Free course: PitchPublicityProfit.com
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
- iTunes: MediaMavenAndMore.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Stitcher
- Google Play: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Google