Why Media Maven?
Because of my experience in the media industry, I’ve networked and connected with the best in the business to build a team of true professionals who can handle almost any and every marketing needs a business or brand has.
With a bachelor’s degree in public affairs journalism and more than a decade of storytelling
- on TV
- on podcasts
- in print
I understand the importance of creating content and delivering it to the public.
When I worked as a TV journalist, I usually didn’t read more than two sentences of what a publicist sent.
What they sent was too long, didn’t have anything to do with what I covered, wasn’t newsworthy, and the list goes on.
Because of this, I decided to leave the news business and do that job, but better.
- national daytime TV talk shows like The Today Show and The Rachael Ray Show
- in local and national magazines like Food & Wine, Readers Digest, and Forbes
- on local TV stations like KTLA in Los Angeles, WPTV in West Palm Beach, and WSVN in Miami
- in newspapers like The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, and Miami Herald
- on top podcasts like Smart Passive Income, EOFire, Boss Mom, and The Sales Whisperer
- on websites and blogs with millions of visitors like Hello Giggles, Yahoo!, and E! News
I am an award-winning journalist with more than a decade of experience anchoring, reporting, writing, blogging, video production, editing, excelling in social media, photography, and live TV.
I have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, the Huffington Post, Time, Yahoo!, PR Daily, All Business Experts, on CNN, WTVJ in Miami, WPTV in West Palm Beach, News 12 in New York City, and many other media outlets.
I also mentor other business owners by teaching them how to be their own publicist.
My team and I train small businesses owners in a step-by-step method with
- private mentoring calls
Try The Free Course
In just three days, learn how to PITCH the media to earn PUBLICITY and how to turn it into PROFIT.