Starting Local to Build an Online Business
So many people want to go straight to national media coverage right out of the gate. I always tell them to start small, then work their way up.
My podcast guest, Stacy Tuschl, tells business owners something similar in business – start local, then go online to go nationwide or even internationally.
It’s how she built multiple million-dollar businesses.
In this podcast episode, she is sharing three tips on how she started local and grew bigger than ever.
Some of the tips we dive into include:
- Tip #1: Being hyper-focused on one thing
- Tip #2: Starting small with habits
- Tip #3: Prioritizing money and time
Stacy also talks about The Implementation Code and breaks down how to take action.
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Website: https://stacytuschl.com/
- Podcast: The Foot Traffic Podcast
- Social Media: @StacyTuschl
- Foot Traffic Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/foottrafficcommunity/
- Essentialism book: https://amzn.to/2KJaFgo
- The One Thing book: https://amzn.to/2KGqJzr
- Atomic Habits book: https://amzn.to/2VJvA9i
- My bookshelf: https://www.mediamavenandmore.com/bookshelf/
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!