10 Publicity Pathways To Boost Your Authority And Skyrocket Your Visibility: A Mentoring Program
Launching May 1st!
Become known as the go-to person in your industry, so clients come running to you.
My clients and I have been featured in Forbes, Fast Company, the Huffington Post, Time, Yahoo!, The Washington Post, Chicago Tribune, on CNN, Today, the Rachael Ray Show, and many other media outlets.
I’m showing you how you can earn the same thing for yourself and your business in this mentoring program where I share my insider media secrets that will take you from unknown to superstar in just 10-weeks.
You’ll have all the knowledge, tools, and strategies to find your newsworthy story the media will LOVE and be able to pitch it to countless media outlets – TV, podcasts, online, and print – what your target audience is watching, listening to, and reading. I will walk you through what to do and how to do it so you with earn publicity, be known as an authority in your industry, so you will get more traffic and visibility. People will know, like, and trust you before you even shake their hand.
Do you want to grow your email list? Look at what happened to my email list after I person appeared on Smart Passive Income, then EOFire. Many of my paying clients were introduced to me by those media outlets.
Do you want to reach everyone in your city to get them in your store? Learn how to host a monthly segment like this one everyone in your market is watching. How about more clicks to your website? That’ll happen with online coverage and links that drive people back to your digital storefront.
Learn how to do all of this weekly with key activities that show you exactly how to get more visibility and traffic without thinking too hard. Also, dive deep with five 30-minute 1-on-1 private mentoring calls with to nail down your media strategy during every step of the process.
Anyone with money can buy an advertisement, but it takes someone special (like you!) to EARN a feature on TV, in the newspaper, a magazine, popular blog, or on a podcast. When that happens, it’s like a third-party endorsement that makes you and your brand stand out!
It’s about time to earn that exposure to become known as the go-to person, brand, or business. Then… BOOM! Growth happens!
The media industry is changing. Fast. Media companies aren’t making as much money as they used to and what was once editorial coverage has shifted to paid coverage. The time to start building your brand in the media is NOW! If the average consumer needs to see something seven times before they buy it, then what are you waiting for? You need to start earning those seven media hits, in the right places, in front of the right people, then maintain the momentum to stop worrying about where the next client is going to come from or if you’ll make enough to meet your goal.
I worked with Christina to learn more about securing meaningful, free PR and media coverage for my business. With Christina’s very thorough guidance and support, I secured several newspaper stories, several blog posts, and most importantly, a feature story on a top rating evening current affairs program. This PR has been invaluable for my business and I’m very grateful to Christina for her help and knowledge. I would not hesitate to recommend Christina if you’re keen to learn more about effective PR and Media Relations.
-Leah Andrews, Queen of Snow Globes
Christina truly is an expert in what she does. In my marketing strategy process, she asked questions others didn’t to really break down my goals and strategize solutions that would benefit my business. When I started implementing tactics, she was there to break down the response and guide me on what to do next.
-Angelo Safakas, Homefix, Inc.
10 WEEKS OF TRAINING AND WEEKLY KEY ACTIVITIES
5 PRIVATE MENTORING CALLS
Here’s the breakdown:
There are three kinds of media: Owned, Earned, and Paid. We will cover marketing strategies for all of them to boost your authority and skyrocket your visibility!
- What to keep in mind when building your website to convert visitors and not just look pretty
- How to build and maintain your website so people find it when they search for solutions to their problems (Don’t worry. I’m good at dumbing down SEO and making it doable.)
- How to find out what your competition is ranking for to “steal” those keywords
- Why you must be blogging to draw your ideal customer or client to your website, or better yet, a specific page on your website
- How to use your blog posts and repurpose them off your website to set yourself up as an industry leader everyone wants to work with (It’s how I get my most leads.)
- How to use social media for more than a digital billboard and actually convert prospects
- How to be present on social media 24/7 without spending a lot of time on the platform (while still reaching people!)
- How to draw the attention of other brands to your social media to get on their radar
- How to work with other influencers on their social media platforms to draw their audience to your platforms – website, social media, or even better: email list!
Traditional Media & New Media
(TV, Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, Online versions, etc. & Podcasts, Guest Blogging, Contributing/Opinion Editorial, etc.)
- How to nail your personal brand that will set you apart from anyone else who does what you do
- How to build a relationship with members of the media so they know who you are when they see your name in their inbox
- How to pitch the media to get them interested in you, what you do, and what you’re pitching
- How to follow up (without being annoying) to get the coverage
- How to use HARO, answer queries to land coverage, and get the media to come back to you when they need more
- How to locate and use editorial calendars to plan for future coverage that is guaranteed to happen
- How to earn regular opportunities in the media – like my segment on WPTV or weekly contribution to Inc. Magazine to reach your audience on a regular basis and set yourself apart from your competition. Then, use Facebook groups to multiply those opportunities for more coverage and better relationships
- How to create and maintain a valuable pitch list to reach the right person and make pitching faster, easier, and more effective
- Media training to look and sound like a seasoned pro and get people to act after seeing, hearing, or reading what you have to say
- How to create a media kit or one-sheeter that stuns whoever looks at it
- All that marketing and exposure is great, but now it’s time to use it to turn all of this into a strategy to see a ROI (like using one media hit to snowball into more, then showing others all those media hits to boost your credibility)
- How to handle advertisement pitches when you pitch for editorial coverage (because you will get asked and need to know how to leverage that ask)
- What traditional advertising is NOW and why you should or shouldn’t spend money on it depending on your industry and your goals
Using data & social media advertising
- Why using data in advertising is changing the advertising landscape and what you need to pay attention to before you spend a dime
- Why advertising online is best handled by an expert, a real expert, so you don’t waste money because a little bit here and there ads up over time
- What you should or shouldn’t pay people to manage your online advertising and what you should pay them
- Why Google ads may be a waste of money… depending on your industry and the shocking statistic about how many people scroll right by them daily
- Why influencer marketing is so popular (because it works) and IF it’s right for your brand
- Why you shouldn’t look at an influencers number of followers when choosing one to work with
- What to look for to ensure you see an ROI when working with influencers
- How to find the right influencer for your brand to turn it into sales (and protect yourself from those influencers who are looking for shortcuts and freebies)
10 media lists of your choice
Swipe copy that ended in national coverage
Mulitple interviews with current members of the media about pitches that make them say “Yes!”
Invest in the training only:
$997 one time payment
3 payments of $397 once a month
Invest in the training AND five private mentoring calls:
$2497 one time payment
3 payments of $947 once a month
So, are you ready to boost your authority and skyrocket your visibility?
The legal stuff:
All work will be performed in a professional manner.
No guarantees are made regarding earned media. Together, we will work to gain earned media placements, however, we cannot control editors, publishers or news assignment editors and in no way can promise what they will publish or broadcast.
Due to the nature of this program, no refunds are offered.
In case of collection proves necessary or mediation/legal issues arise, the client agrees to pay all fees incurred by that process under Florida law.
When you enroll in the mentoring program, 10 Publicity Pathways To Boost Your Authority And Skyrocket Your Visibility, you automatically accept the terms described.