Blogging for SEO
The main reason every brand needs a blog with consistent posts is to increase its visibility.
The more online content you create, the more opportunities you’ll have to show up in search engines and drive organic traffic to your website.
Blogs provide the perfect platform to strengthen your SEO strategy and convert visitors into buyers.
Fun Facts about SEO
- 67,000 searches are performed on Google every second.
- 39% of all global e-commerce traffic comes from search.
- 93% of all online experiences begin with a search engine.
- Nearly 80% of users ignore paid ads in search results.
How we do it
To increase organic traffic, we look at three things:
1. What people are searching
2. How many people are searching
3. How many results there are for that search
When we strategically work with these three results, you get what you see in the image below – a first-page ranking with tens of thousands of potential new customers or clients.
Inside a client's Google Analytics
Inside a client's strategy
This particular client wanted to book their venue to businesses hosting corporate events.
We discovered many people were searching “How to write a sample welcome speech for a corporate event”, but there were not a lot of results for that keyword phrase.
So, we crafted a blog post with a sample welcome speech and a clear call to action to book a corporate event at the client’s facility.
In a matter of three months, this blog post was getting double the amount of traffic as the home page… which is unheard of!