How to Grow From a Blogger to a Brand
If you’re a blogger or content creator and have your sights set on something bigger, like multiple revenue streams, then you’re going to want to listen to this podcast episode.
Natalie Sisson is a New Zealand entrepreneur, two-time bestselling author, speaker, triathlete, and host of the ‘Untapped’ podcast, which has been downloaded over 1.5 million times.
After ditching a successful corporate career and co-founding a technology company, Natalie decided to monetize her humble, 6-month old blog, The Suitcase Entrepreneur, into a multiple-six figure online education platform by creating 8 different revenue streams, while traveling the world.
In 2018, she traded in her suitcase for roots and is now passionate about helping others learn how to combine their knowledge, skills, and passions into multiple income streams that amplify their purpose, impact, and profit.
In this episode, listen to a candid discussion of how to pivot, if needed (or forced to), without burning down the life you’ve created. This conversation includes:
- Natalie’s journey as an OG of digital nomadism, the loss of identity she felt when she began to plant roots and how she retained her credibility and community through her own personal growth
- How identifying what was really important to her was her first step in getting unstuck and allowed her to see new opportunities
- How to ‘own’ the parts of YOU that are unique and ‘monetizable’ and getting paid to be you (I think you and Nat would really hit it off on this topic)
- Creating great routines for yourself during times of uncertainty
- How to remain in the pilot’s seat of your life
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- How to use HARO video: https://www.mediamavenandmore.com/how-to-use-haro/
- Natalie’s Books: https://nataliesisson.com/books/
- The Untapped Podcast: https://nataliesisson.com/untapped-podcast/
- @NatalieSisson on social media
- A guide on how to get paid to be you in 9 steps: NatalieSisson.com/MediaMaven
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!