Meet Christina Nicholson
Christina Nicholson is a mother of three, TV host, and business owner who lives in Wellington, Florida.
Christina started her PR agency, Media Maven, after working as a TV anchor and reporter for more than 10 years with an infant and toddler at home. In four years, she grew Media Maven to a million-dollar business with a remote team… and added another baby at home during that time!
Christina also works as a reporter for a non-profit organization based on the island of Palm Beach and is a spokesperson for Goddard Schools to keep educators and parents informed.
In Boca Raton, Christina gave a TEDx talk titled, “Fake News: It’s Your Fault” that has tens of thousands of views on YouTube.
You can still see her in front of the camera as a host on Lifetime TV, in national commercials, on the TEDx stage, and read her work online in Huff Post, Thrive Global, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, Fast Company, and Boss Babe. She was selected as an Oprah Magazine Insider and Ambassador out of thousands of applicants.
Christina also has a local lifestyle and family blog, Christina All Day.
She lives in South Florida with her husband and three young children.
Interview Topics and Questions
Earning Traditional Media Coverage Without Paying For Ads
- Learn how a newsroom operates to give them what they want and need to land media coverage for our brand
- How to come up with an idea to pitch the media that is NOT promotional (because this is the #1 mistake business owners and publicists make)
- How to set goals and start building a media pitch list to earn coverage in front of your ideal customer or client to get more leads on the phone, on your website, or in your doors
- How to send an email that will not get ignored (and how to follow up without being annoying)
- What to do after you earn publicity to turn it into profit so you’re not leaving money on the table
Using Podcasts To Grow Your Brand
- Why podcasts are the #1 way to grow your thought leadership right now
- The biggest mistake people make when they pitch podcasts and how to fix it so you’re a regular on podcasts your ideal client or customer listens to
- How you can turn a podcast interview into tens of thousands of dollars for your business
- A behind the scenes look at how it works as a podcaster AND as someone pitching a podcast
- An example of an exact pitch that led to life-changing growth
Building A $1M Business From Home While Raising Three Young Kids
- If I started a business with a full-time job, toddler, and infant at home, you can too… so let me tell you how
- How I overcame a negative money mindset I didn’t know I had as a business owner (Hint: If you’ve ever said, “I can’t afford it”, then you have a negative money mindset)
- How I went from a “professional freelancer” to a million-dollar agency owner
- The dos and don’ts of building a remote team to make money while living a “laptop lifestyle”
- How to do all of this without spending money on ads to grow your business (because ads don’t work like they used to)
Never Feeling “Mom Guilt” While Working And Growing A Business
- How to not let “society” or “social media” impact how you feel about being a working parent
- Why the guilt you feel is something you put on yourself and NOT something you can blame others for
- How to turn the corner from having those negative feelings and move forward with confidence in how you live your life as a parent
Websites & Social Media Links
- Website: MediaMavenAndMore.com
- Lifestyle Blog: ChristinaAllDay.com
- Podcast: BecomeAMediaAMaven.com
- Facebook: https://Facebook.com/MediaMavenAndMore
- Twitter: https://Twitter.com/ChristinaAllDay
- Instagram: https://Instagram.com/ChristinaAllDay
- LinkedIn: https://LinkedIn.com/in/ChristinaAllDay
- Pinterest: https://Pinterest.com/ChristinaAllDay
- Professional YouTube: https://Youtube.com/c/MediaMavenAndMore
- Lifestyle YouTube: https://Youtube.com/c/ChristinaDanielle723
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@christinaallday