Ask Me Anything (Part 2)
I’m taking over my microphone AGAIN today for part two of “Ask Me Anything”.
This was just going to be one episode, but because I got so many questions, I turned it into two episodes.
Some of the questions I answer has to do with:
- brainstorming newsworthy ideas;
- making those first media contacts;
- how to keep a consistent pipeline of leads;
- the microphone I use for my podcast;
- how I landed a TEDx Talk;
- how my big why keeps me motivated;
- and so much more.
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
- iTunes: MediaMavenAndMore.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Stitcher
- Google Play: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Google