Ask Me Anything (Part 1)
I’m taking over my microphone today for part one of “Ask Me Anything”.
This was just going to be one episode, but because I got so many questions, I turned it into two episodes.
Some of the questions I answer has to do with
- how where you live can (or cannot) impact your media pitching and coverage;
- how many media hits do you need to start seeing traction in your business;
- the best way to drive traffic to your brand;
- how to use HARO to get coverage (when it’s not regulated);
- and so much more.
Some resources mentioned in this episode:
- Company of One: Why Staying Small Is the Next Big Thing for Business by Paul Jarvis
- HARO: How to respond to queries to earn publicity
- Superfans by Pat Flynn
- The Blog Millionaire by Brandon Gaille
- Two-week trial to SEMRush for SEO keyword research
- Free course: PitchPublicityProfit.com
Please subscribe to this podcast and leave an honest review on iTunes.
Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
For more on the episode, click here to download it and listen!
- iTunes: MediaMavenAndMore.com/iTunes
- Stitcher: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Stitcher
- Google Play: MediaMavenAndMore.com/Google