LinkedIn is the place to be if you want to connect with people on a professional level. This social media platform offers a wide array of services you can use to help you build connections.
One of its great features is LinkedIn Premium. LinkedIn Premium gives you access to Premium features like InMail, premium insights on job postings, and the full list of “Who’s Viewed My Profile”.
However, if you decide to cancel your Premium subscription and return to a free Basic account, you can still keep your profile, connections, and other data without the extra services.
Should I Cancel Linkedin Premium?I had a LinkedIn Premium membership for about a year. While the extra features were great, I just didn’t use them enough to justify paying for it each month. If you send a lot of inmail, if you do in-depth searches to find people, and if you love LinkedIn ProFinder, keep it. If not, it may be time to cancel and put that money somewhere else.
How To Cancel Linkedin Premium
- Click on the “Me” icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
- Select the “Premium Subscription” setting from the drop-down menu.
- Below “Account Type” on the left, click “Cancel Subscription”.
- Choose the reason for your cancellation and click “Continue”.
- Click “Cancel my Subscription”.
Canceling LinkedIn Premium on iOS:
You can cancel your subscription using your iPhone through the LinkedIn app.
Canceling LinkedIn Premium on an Android:
When this blog was posted, there was no option to cancel a Premium subscription directly through an Android device. You’ll have to access your account using your laptop or computer to cancel your subscription.
Things to Remember When you Cancel LinkedIn Premium
- To avoid being charged for the next billing period, you need to cancel at least one day before the billing date listed on LinkedIn.
- Cancellation will end billing and remove your access to any Premium features at the end of your current billing cycle.
- Your access to all accumulated InMail credits will be lost at the end of your billing cycle and can’t be granted back.
- If your Premium account was on a plan, promotion, or price that is no longer offered, you won’t be able to re-purchase that same plan again or re-purchase it at the promotional price.