The business world is filled with old and new faces. Some are giants and some are starting new. This feature mainly focuses on just a handful of people. Sometimes managing things can be quite difficult, but with the help of Google Adwords Express, digital marketing is a lot easier to handle.
How to use Google Adwords Express
1. Set up a Google Adwords Express account. You can sign up by clicking here.
2. After signing up, you should be able to land on the main page and you should see two options:
“Target by distance from business” and “Target by city, region, or country”
Both are pretty much self-explanatory, so choose the one that best corresponds your business’s interest.
3. You should be redirected to the next page after choosing one of the given two options. On this page,
- you enter the language your product should be advertised in,
- what product service you want to get promoted, and
- the keywords you want to target.
You can add another keyword by clicking the “Add Another” button below.
4. Now, you choose how you want your ad to be displayed. This step includes the headline and the description of your business. Remember to keep your ad relevant to what you want to sell. Don’t misguide your audience.
5. The next step asks you for your contact details.
6. Now, you set your budget for your first ad by moving the slider.
7. The next step is reviewing the ad.
8. After you confirm your payment information, you’re all set!
9. Finally, after completing your first ad, you will be redirected to a page called The Dashboard. This is where you will check the data of your ad such as ad clicks, ad views, and where your budget is being spent. You can also track customer actions on your website through Google Analytics.
Even though this is mentioned last, this is most important step because the date tells you what you’re doing right and what you’re doing wrong. So, you can do more of the right and less of the wrong!